These Colours, My Eyes Appreciate

Colours make the image look better. I mean that's basic science. If we didn't have colour then life would literally be in black and white and pretty bloody boring. If you ask me I love seeing that I can be brave enough to mix my orange with my blue and if my yellow will clash with the pink. And don;t tell me that isn't something you don't want to see either. And now imagine a world without colour, without any thought behind why you chose teal of purple. No I bet you can't can you......exactly!!
Fall colours. Other then black they are kinda my whole atheistic, they're what I go for. It might have something to do with the winter baby within me or just my plain love of being a little boring and not venturing that far out in bright colours. I think it's more of the 'black goes with everything' kinda vibe. 

Greater pastel tones, with small splashes of colour allows certain items from the images to stand out more than others. Pastels create warm feelings and cool tones which would contrast with any bolder more brighter colours. Colours such as yellow and blue which are opposing colours will stand out but not be the main focus on the image. They add something little to an image at a time. 

Different from the other colours of the mood palettes, using bright colours makes it harder to tell the difference from each of them. The brighter the colour the more they are fighting against each other to stand out. It all becomes a little too much to stare at! 


No comments:

Post a Comment