Wes Anderson Ft H&M


Okay so I'm sorry, but move aside 'The Tale of Thomas Burberry,' Wes Anderson has come along, and knocked your film right out the park. Yes they are different in the aspects of Burberry I want you to make a film in time for Christmas so I can see it with my fellow fashion students and be in awe of Domhnall Gleeson and Lily James, but then the independent film buff in my wants to see why there was a cancelation of the train manned by Adrian Brody. 


From the guy that brought us 'The Grand Budapest Hotel', Moonrise Kingdom and Fantastic Mr Fox, we have one of the most un related retail adverts of all time, yet someone it works. It's slow moving and doesn't really show you anything that they have to offer, but it does make you look and want too see what happens. And just like every Wes Anderson film it makes you wish you could have this colour palette in your life. 



H & M are now in my eyes up there in the top of this years Christmas adverts. Yes we didn't expect it from them, and yes no one knew they could pull something like this out the bag. But they did and I'm so happy they went for something different other than the normal retail dancing around with disco balls and glitter thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment