My Time In The Big Apple


So I'm not going to lie I had this idea of my time in New York I was going to be like Carrie Bradshaw and meet my Mr Big, but you know without the running away at the alter and all the cheating and lies involved. I didn't meet my Mr Big but I did have the most amazing time. New York was my place, it was the place I had wanted to go for the most time, I love cities and I love the business of it all, everything about them makes me want stay there longer so it's safe to say that the 5 days just wasn't long enough for me. FYI my mum has already looked into a returning trip so I'm so it won't be too long till I'm back in the city that never sleeps.




Something that I did find when walking around NYC, mainly on the main shopping streets throughout 5th Avenue, I saw that in my opinion NY City VM's put in a much larger amount of work in making their displays something different. It is clear there is time put into them, even though some are more interesting then others.


This Northface Store had something That I really loved, there was the designers in the window for everyone to see fixing the items for customers and even making some. It was something I hadn't seen before and something which I feel would really bring customers even to just looking into the store.




Clearly a big thing to happen to America over the past couple of months was the vote that Donald Trump Would become President, this shocked so many people, in and outside of America, so why wouldn't there be protests outside his home in New York City. I just has to get images of these guys. And so many people saw them and just like me loved it just as much.














No comments:

Post a Comment