This Things Helps Me Do What I Want To Do

This hasn't been my first experience using InDesign, in fact I have been using it for 3 years and it was kinda the reason I wanted to start writing, and the reason I have massive dream of starting my own magazine. (Lets all dream about that for a moment.) But no seriously I love playing around with this program and making text and images come together in a layout that we love so very much in the paper based ideas of magazines that we read so much.  Maybe this is why I have too many magazine on my desk and keep waking me up in the middle of the night as they fall down and scare me half to death! Like seriously I blame the magazines for this rubbish University sleeping pattern that I have inherited. 

This quick 'page' was created in around 20 minuets after the writing and research had been completed. However the layout didn't take long at all. Something which is another reason why I love using InDesign you can make quick and simple things such as this look very professional at such a high standard that it could in fact be seen in a real publication. 

However something that I have noticed since using InDesign in the past couple of days is that I want to be able to do more using this program then what I can do now. Something I have promised myself is to make sure that over Christmas I do more to learn more, something I will into more will be the various videos that are out there online to help you improve factors like this, Youtube I'm coming for ya!! 

This little play around with the program was just to link it into the course and show that I was still sure with the program, I will get better at this. There will be more then basic. 



No comments:

Post a Comment